This review is based on the sample of 10 addresses I was emailed by Verified Vacant Houses .
I use an address validation tool that checks the address of the property with the USPS and it shows if it’s valid and if it’s vacant or not.
Here is the result for the ten properties I checked:
1. Burlwood St – Vacant, I found code enforcement liens,, the information for the owner is correct
2. Meadow Ln – Vacant, listed on the MLS
3. Travis Blvd – Vacant, Code Enforcement Lien
4. Manchester Ln, – Vacant, Code Enforcement Liens
5. Ashford – vacant, recently sold.
6. Whittier – vacant, there was a code enforcement lien that was released.
7. Carolton Cir – vacant
8. 54th St – vacant, curently pending in the MLS
9. Carnegie Cir – vacant, recently sold
10. Puritan Cir – vacant
I have to say that I didn’t expect to find all properties vacant. Couple of the properties were either sold recently or pending but that was acceptable.
The monthly fee is $79. It looks like you can cancel at any time.
I am not paid in any way to write this review. Contact me if you had any experience with this company.